Saturday, May 30, 2009

1 Year Old!!!

Brooke at 12 Months Old!
My baby has turned One! Boy, has the year gone by fast!

She now weighs 20 lbs 3 oz (33%) and is 28" tall (16%). I keep telling our little pipsqueak that she needs to eat her broccoli and spinach so she can grow up tall and be strong like Popeye.

Spending a week in Chicago, we had a fun playdate with Anne and Evan. It was really great because Brooke and Evan are ~3 weeks apart so they're essentially doing the same things right now. We went for a stroll to grab lunch. On Brooke's birthday day, she started off the celebration playing with her balloons. Hours of fun!
Brooke's cake eating experience wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. We sang her happy birthday,then Dad helped her try some cake,
and then we realized she doesn't like cake (for now...I'm sure that'll change).We were surrounded by family and friends on this fun, slightly warm day. Here's a shot of ever smiling Anne.Charlie telling mom Erin about the ball he's holding.Hailey riding on a scooter car.Erin and Heather.Tim and Brad grabbing some dinner.Jimmy and Molly.Kim and Kelly with their margaritas.Ross giving Charlie some dinner.Brooke going for a ride on Dad's shoulders.
Sitting with Dad.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I may be crying...her first year went so fast and we weren't there to see her grow!! I love this blog, Jennifer. Keep it up! I so appreciate seeing how Brooke changes. I think I need to get to Pittsburgh to see the little peanut! I hope you're getting settled.